Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Autumn Inspiration


Autumn is my all-time favorite season! I prefer the word Autumn to Fall, it just seems more crisp and proper. I love the colors, weather and nature fall brings. I put together a few things that inspire me and make me happy during the Fall season. Feel free to let me know what your favorite things are Fall are!



I love dark colored beanies for the Fall season! This navy one is from Forever 21 and it was less than $4!


My boots were kind of sinking into the grass so it's a bit hard to see, but they do have a very small chunky heel to them. Anyways, my jacket is from H&M and I love utility style jackets for the cooler months. I actually have no idea where my scarf is from since I got it so long ago and my jeans are American Eagle.



My boots are the brand Kaya and I found them at Winners. They're very neutral and they go with everything!



My cross body is from Charming Charlie.



I love getting comfy in bed and writing in my journal and look back at old answers.


 Socks: Forever 21 $5!


And lastly, I love Bath & Body Works fall stuff!. It always gets me so excited.
There's much more that I love about Autumn, but that's just a little view of it!

Have an amazing day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment