Saturday, August 16, 2014

High End pick-ups



 I recently picked up a couple of high end items for the upcoming season change and though I would share them with you! As you can probably tell, I don't buy high end very often but I actually didn't pay a dime for these 2 items! I used a gift card that I received as a birthday gift to buy the foundation, and for the mascara, I redeemed the free full sized mascara coupon from the Eye Studio Sampler I got as a gift, last Christmas. I am very thankful to now own 2 beautiful high end products. I'm not trying to brag, I just simply thought it would be a fun post to share!
xx







I got the Benefit Stay Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation from Sephora. I was looking around the store and was a little overwhelmed and lost to be honest. I asked for some help and the guy working there was very kind and tested this foundation on me. I really liked it and decided to go for it. He also gave me a sample of it in case I changed my mind! It even came with a sample of their Stay Flawless primer which I can't wait to try!



Out of all of the products I tried in the Eye Studio Sampler kit, the Lancome Hypnôse Drama mascara was my fave! I stopped by Shopper's Drug Mart and picked it up with my coupon. I can't wait to start using it again!


I got the blackest mascara and the lightest foundation, haha!




 I also got a Sephora foundation sample, but the shade is (sadly) WAY too dark for me. 


That's it! I cannot wait to review these products after I use them for a little longer! Feel free to comment some post ideas you'd like to see. I hope you all have an amazing day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment