Monday, July 21, 2014

San Diego

So from the 14th to the 19th, I was actually in San Diego! I pre-scheduled the past few blog posts so that I would be worry free! Just me and my Father went for a little summer getaway. I took a few photos the while I was there and thought I'd share them. The next few posts will be San Diego focused so I hope you don't mind. I had a pretty fun time, as I had never been there before and before we knew it, we knew our way around town! I've got quite a few photos, so sit back and relax! ;)
Enjoy, xx


The first night we got in, we checked out La Jolla and walked along the beach.




There was a rock a bit farther out in the water with a ton of birds on it! 



On the other side of the beach, there was a rock with tons of seals! One of them was barking at a nearby snorkeler. They were quite cool to see!



We stopped by the USS Midway on the first day and it was super interesting!



The view.



I zoomed into another ship across the water.



The next day we stopped by Mission Beach I believe. The water was a bit cool, so we didn't really swim, but we did enjoy soaking up the sun! I love the beach!


We didn't actually go, but we passed Belmont Park and I thought this was a cool pic!


The zoo!


I believe this is a Red Panda.


We got to the Pandas early since we heard they were pretty popular!




No idea what these were but they were super interesting and larger than they look!
I just googled it and they're called capybaras!



I thought this plant was gorgeous!




The koalas were my favorite! They're so cute and unique looking.




Love me some palm trees!


We took a scenic route and explored the coast and some tide pools.


The sky was spectacular!


You could see all of San Diego from the Cabrillo National Monument!


This was one of the view from the plane home of a super cool crater lake!

That's it! I hope you enjoyed this different style post, sorry it's up so late!
Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment