Thursday, July 31, 2014

July favorites 2014


I must say, I'm pretty sad that July is ending and Summer is half done. I really enjoyed my July for the most part and even had the chance to try some new products. Here are the products I've been loving and using in July!




The Not your mother's detangler works super well especially with chlorine in your hair after the pool!
Pacifica's Indian coconut nectar roller ball smells divine and is a great, light summer scent.
I wore Sally Hansen's Breezy Blue for the majority of the month and it's a great summer color!
Nivea's mattifying day cream has added spf while keeping me matte!





I've been wearing little makeup lately so I don't have to much. The L'Oreal voluminous mascara can double as a light or dramatic lash look.
The elf eyebrow kit is amazing for bold or natural brows!
I'm obsessed with the UD primer potion and the NYX gloss is LA LA is an amazing bright coral!
That's it, sorry for the quickie today! My computer is giving me trouble so sorry if the layout is all over the place.
 Enjoy the last bit of July! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment