Friday, July 25, 2014

Elf daily brush cleanser

I've actually repurchased the elf daily brush cleanser product a few times. It's only $3 and it's a super useful product to keep on hand. I don't use it every day but I do use it to spot clean my brushes in between washes. It's almost like dry shampoo for your makeup brushes! I found it at Target and for the price, it's pretty harmless to repurchase. 


It works fairly well, removing and color or residue for the brushes. It works great when using bright colors, so you can clean you brush and use another shade. I would definitely recommend and repurchase and overall I'd give it a 9/10. I personally find it to be a great, unique, drugstore product that can save the day when you too lazy to deep clean your brushes!


That's it! Thanks for reading and have an amazing day & weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment