Thursday, July 3, 2014

Beauty Scenario TAG

 Hello again!
Today I thought I'd do a TAG that has been going around recently, the Beauty Scenario TAG! I wasn't tagged by anyone that I know of, but I find it fun to do these TAGs anyways! So here it goes!


 1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I actually have never owned a high-end foundation, *cringe* so I'll just go with the drugstore. I would definitely keep the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation. It has great coverage and it's an all-around great product!


2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I would feel bad not saying anything, but I probably wouldn't anyways. Being the shy person I am, I'd probably be too nervous to say anything.

3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
It's not exactly a lipstick, but definitely the NYX Soft Matte Lip cream in Addis Ababa. It's such a bright and vibrant color and it's super fun!



4. You go back in time for a day, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
I would probably wouldn't change too much, other than maybe not bring my eyeshadow up so high. I used to blend it past the crease!

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I really hope I never have to experience this, but probably B and C. I can't see myself (willingly) paying for the wrong haircut!

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
On the other hand, I wouldn't kind experiencing this! I'd have to go with my Naked 2 palette. Kind of a typical answer but it has everything I could need, eyeshadow wise!



7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Makeup is super hard to replace so I would want all of it to be safe, but if I had to choose 1 (or 4) things to be safe, hmm. I couldn't choose just 1 so I chose my Urban Decay deluxe shadow box, Too Faced bronzer, Too Faced lip gloss and The Naked 2 palette again! I found the deluxe shadow box on boxing day for $12 and I believe it was limited edition! I'm obsessed with my Too Faced bronzer as well! I got the Too Faced gloss I own in a limited edition kit and I don't think it's sold separately. The Naked 2 palette is another favorite of mine and it was a gift!


8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
I probably wouldn't lend out my makeup in the first place, but if this did happen, I'd either pretend I hadn't noticed or I'd jokingly call them out on it. I also wouldn't let them borrow again!

Those are all of the questions! I hope you enjoyed & I TAG anyone who wants to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment