Thursday, June 19, 2014

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Review

Hello!
I recently shared a haul of my Sephora purchase and I thought I'd review the products separately. I'm starting with the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer  because that's what I've been using the most! Here we go!



The packaging is very posh, with he reflective bronze lid and the simple pattern and font. It's not cheap packaging at all and I was very pleased with the quality. 


I have the shade Milk Chocolate, of course, since I am so fair-skinned. It matches my complexion perfectly, giving my the perfect amount of bronzing and contour.


It's a completely matte bronzer which is great because it's perfect for contouring! I mostly focus it on the hollows of my cheeks, my temples and my jawline & neck.



It's very smooth and blends in so easily! It costs $38 which is very pricey, but I do think it is worth it! It's the best bronzer I have ever tried so far!

OVERALL:

Color: 10/10
Blendability: 10/10
Price: 6/10
Packaging: 9.5/10
Downside?: I honestly couldn't find one other than the price!
Would I repurchase?: Yes!
Would I recommend?: Definitely!

I really do love this bronzer and I have been using it daily. I had heard great things about it but I was skeptical due tot he price. When I found the Too Faced Paparazzi Ready Kit I decided to go for it and I'm glad I did!

Thanks for reading my review, I hope it was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment