Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer Inspiration!

SO today I had originally planned to post a little different post, but I just happened to catch a cold and wasn't able to prepare to post. I had already taken photos for this post so I thought why not! Here's my summer beauty, fashion & more inspiration!



Starting with nail polish, I've got quite the variety of bright colors! 
Covergirl Coral Silk
Essie Under Where?
Sally Hansen Breezy Blue
Finger Paints Warhol Wannabe 


For makeup, I like to go light and colorful!
For face I like using a BB cream to give a light coverage and protect from the sun!
For eyes, I use some bright colors like the NYX ultra pearl mania in Jade Pearl and the Maybelline eyeshadow in Lux Lilac.


For scent, I like something fresh and sweet.
I love the Be Delectable body wash in Coconut because it is light but sweet!
Taylor's Swifts Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume is a great sweet a fruit scent!


I love floral shorts in the summer! They're comfy and cute and great for the season! 


These butterfly earrings are a slight statement and super summer-y.


In the evenings, when it gets a little chilly-er, I like to toss on a like cardigan like this one!


I thought I'd add some bright colors to end it off! I love having fresh flowers around the house and fruit is one of my favorite summer snacks!

That's it! I hope you enjoyed!
xx
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment