Saturday, June 7, 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder ~ Review!

Hey there!
I've been using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder since I ran out of my MAC one. It's really affordable and I had heard great things about it. It retails for around $6 but I had a really hard time finding my color. A lot of the displays had slim selection. On with the review!




The packaging is very simple with a clear top and the Rimmel logo in the powder. I wish it had a mirror and a sponge or something but oh well, I guess you get what you pay for!


I have slightly oily skin and powders don't tend to last long on my so with he name Stay Matte, I had fairly high expectations. I don't know if it completely lived up to them.
This mattifies my skin fairly well and doesn't give much color at all. At the end of the day, I'm completely shiny again. I actually don't think it lasts much longer than 3 hours. This is definitely something I need to reapply but I'm usually too lazy to.


The texture is nothing special, powdery and slightly soft.

OVERALL:
Lasting power: 7/10
Coverage: 4/10 little to none
Mattifying: 6/10
Would I repurchase?: Probably not
Would I recommend?: I don't think so
Overall: 6.5/10

In the end this isn't one of the best powders I've tried, and it wasn't my favorite. Let me know if it worked better for you!
BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment