Saturday, May 10, 2014

Spring to Summer Beauty Inspiration & Essentials!

With the seasons quickly changing I thought I would combine a Spring and Summer inspiration before Spring ended. I gathered a few essentials for the warmer months and realized I completely forgot sunscreen! Oh well, here's what I do have.




I have a really hard time tanning so I need some assistance! I've been using the Jergens Natural Glow lately. Make sure to exfoliate before!
My favorite sweet & summery scent is Victoria's Secret Passion Struck, it smells so good! I got this as a gift. 





I love painting my nails during the warmer months. I got all of these polishes for my birthday except for the blue one. These colors are all perfect for Spring & Summer!


I love adding brighter colors to my eye looks during these months. My favorite as of lately is Peace by Urban Decay!


Lastly, you've got to add some pink! My current favorite blush is Nude Wear by Physicians Formula. It's very sheer and gives a natural flush. I have 2 lip colors, both of which are sheer!
The first is a perfect coral color with SPF! And the other one is a tinted lip balm with a light pink tint.

That's all for my Spring & Summer inspo! Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment