Thursday, May 15, 2014

Revlon Photoready Palette ~ Review

Hello!
I've been reviewing some of the Birthday gifts I received (and loving them!), lately and I've got another one today! A friend gifted me this Revlon eyeshadow palette (along with a few other things) and I've been loving it since! It has a perfect range of neutrals and it's great! 





Each shadow has a different purpose which is very unique. The bottom two are a primer and a glitter top coast. The top three are a base, crease, and brow bone color.
The shade of the palette is "Impressionist" 


The primer, base, and crease colors are the most pigmented of them all. The glitter top coat is a little chalky but it adds a nice sparkle and the brow bone color is just a bit sheer. 
These colors blend very easily. The aren't the most pigmented I've tried but they do create very nice looks. They're great shades for everyday wear and they look very natural. They are all shimmery which I love!

OVERALL:

Pigmentation: 7/10
Price: N/A
Blend-ability: 9/10
Lasting power: They stay well with primer but crease throughout the day w/o it.
Would I repurchase?: Yes in different colors!
Would I recommend?: For sure, especially for beginners!

I'm very thankful for receiving this and I've already put it to great use! 
Thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment