Monday, May 5, 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine from Spring to Summer!

Hello!
I had originally planned on posting a Mani Monday attached to this post, but I didn't get the chance to paint my nails yesterday so I guess it's just this! I haven't posted a makeup routine lately so I thought I'd get another one up. This is basically what I've been doing recently. I don't always use the same eyeshadows but I'll share my favorites. I hope you enjoy!




I haven't been wearing foundation because my skin has been pretty good lately, knock on wood!
I've been using the Maybelline Fit Me concealer under my eyes and on any redness, then the Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer on any blemishes or acne. I set it all with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.



I've been using the Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush that I got for my Birthday. I love it because it's very natural and sheer.



For eyeshadow, I've been using the NAKED 2 palette, which I also got for my birthday. I change it up often but on this day I wore Foxy on the brow bone and inner corner, Booty Call all over the lid, Verve on the outer corner, and Pistol in the crease.


I love using felt tip eyeliner and my favorite one is the Maybelline Master Precise. I also line my tight line with the elf black eyeliner. I've also been in love with the Lancôme HYPNÔSE DRAMA mascara it's amazing!


I lightly fill in my brows with the NYC pencil is Dark Brown.


And for lips, the Rimmel Apocalips in Phenomenon has been my go to!

Here's a few pics of the look!






That's basically my daily makeup, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment