Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May Empties ~ 2014!

I completely lost track fo time and wasn't able to post on Monday or Tuesday! Sorry about that. Anyways, I'm back now with my May empties. I don't have very many but I thought I'd do it anyways. Enjoy, xx!



First off, hair products! I sadly finished the eva nyc shampoo. This smells amazing and it worked pretty well. I probably won't repurchase since it's fairly expensive. I also finished the TRESemmé conditioner which worked pretty well while it lasted.


I finished a smaller sized Colgate toothpaste. I prefer winter fresh but this is good too! I also used up a nivea lip balm and I haven't gotten around to repurchasing.
I got a Stay Matte foundation sample in a magazine and it surprisingly matched my color! it's very full coverage and a little cakey but I like it!


I was so sad to finish my favorite face wash that was discontinued. This works so good and I can't get it any more :( I tried a new face wash and I don't like it. I also finished up a full sized and a mini package of makeup wipes.

Those are all of my empties for the month!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment