Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Colors of the Rainbow ~ Yellow!

I thought it was time to put up the next color of the rainbow, yellow! 
I actually surprised myself with the amount of yellow products I owned. I mean there aren't I ton of yellow products but it seemed like an unusual color so I didn't expect much.
Here goes yellow!



1. Gillette Satin Care with Olay Shaving Gel. This isn't too special but it gets the job done and leaves my legs smooth!

2. Rusk Brilliance Conditioner. This is a leave in spray and it actually smells pretty good and leaves my hair soft!

3. Another Body Shop Body Butter! This one is Vanilla and it's one of my favorites!

4. Be Delectable Lemon Cream Body Mist. This smells so good and sweet! 

5. Vaseline! This is my savior! My nose is always dry and it completely soothes it.

6. C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream. This was great at first but it liquified and became really thin quickly. I think it was just the one I got but it was good while it lasted. 

7. L'Oreal Yellow Polish. This is a very true yellow. Although I don't wear it often it's a great color to have for nail art.

That sums up my favorite yellow products! Hope you enjoyed!
Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment