Saturday, May 3, 2014

Colors of the Rainbow ~ Red!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for the past few days. I've been really busy and it completely slipped my mind. I'm back now and I thought I'd try a little segment during May called, "Colors of the Rainbow". In each post, I'll talk about my favorite products of each color of the rainbow. I hope you enjoy!


Starting off with the first color of the rainbow, red!



That's a lot of red for 1 photo!

1. The first product, on the far left, is the Body Shop Body Butter in Cranberry Joy. It's very moisturizing and it smells great!

2&3. Products 2 & 3 are China Glaze nail polishes in Velvet Bow and Ring in the Red. They are both very festive colors!

4. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume. This smells so fruity and sweet, it's one of my favorite perfumes!

5. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve. This is so moisturizing and it smells so fresh and sweet.

6&7. Baby Lips in Cherry Me and Soothing Sorbet. They are both very moisturizing and have pretty, sheer color payoff.

8. N◦7 Lipstick in Gay Geranium. This lipstick is extremely pigmented and it's a gorgeous orange-y red color!

9. NYX lip gloss in Plum. The NYX glosses smell like cherry which I love, and this color as a very pretty, sheer, deep red.

10. The Body Shop Blush in Coral. This blush gives a very natural flush the the cheeks and it's one of my faves!

That's it!
I hope you enjoyed, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment