Sunday, May 25, 2014

Colors of the Rainbow ~ Blue!

Hey there!
Today is the 2nd last color of the rainbow, blue! I had a lot of fun choosing products for this category so I hope you enjoy! Blue is one of my favorite colors too!



1. Kirkland Facial Towelettes. These are so inexpensive and they do a pretty good job of removing my makeup. They also don't irritate my skin which is a must!

2. Dove deodorant. I don't like the Dove scented deodorants so I've just been using unscented. It lasts and it's very gentle.

3. Baby Lips Quenched. It's super moisturizing and it has SPF 20!

4. Nivea lip balm. This smells surprisingly good and it lasts so long!

5. Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation. This is amazing! It has medium coverage and a natural finish. It's one of my faves!

6, 7, 8 & 9. Sinful Colors nail polish in Midnight Blue, Essie's In the Cabana, Sally Hansen's Breezy Blue, and Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue are all beautiful blue polishes!

10. City Color New York Palette. This palette has some gorgeous blue shades perfect for under the lower lash line!

11. Wide tooth comb. Not sure of the brand, but this is perfect for combing out wet hair. 

Those are all of my favorite blue products! I hope you enjoyed and see you next time!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment