Thursday, April 17, 2014

Urban Outfitters Nail Polish Review!

Hey!
Over the past year or so, I've gained a collection of 4 Urban Outfitters nail polish. Each shade I own, is a dramatically different color from the next, and the formulas vary too.
These retail for $6 each or 2 for $8. I also often see them on the sale rack for $1 or $2.
Anyways, on with the review!





The 4 colors I have are Cocktail (red-toned coral), Weak In The Knees (shimmering orange-peach), Flip Flop (Sea foam green), Blue Jeans (creamy indigo).

I haven't actually used Cocktail yet, so I can't comment on that one.
Blue Jeans has a very creamy, opaque consistency. I prefer 2 coats but you could probably get away with 1.
Flip Flop is also fairly opaque and I also use 2 coats. This shade however, is matte. I don't like the look of the color when it's matte, so I like to apply a top coat to add some shine.
I think I needed around 3 coats for Weak In The Knees. It's a fairly sheer color and it's very shimmery.

I do really like these polishes. I think they're a great price and many of them are great quality. They have a ton of colors to choose from which is a major plus!

OVERALL:
Price: 9/10 fairly average
Packaging: 10/10 It's unique!
Lasting Power: 6.5/10 fairly average for me, it chips in the first couple of days
Color Selection: 9.5/10
Downside?: Chipping, and inconsistency in formula within colors
Would I repurchase: Yes!
Would I recommend: Yes!
Overall: 8/10!

I hope this review was helpful to you. Thanks for reading, Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment