Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mani Monday: Essie's Play Date!

Hey!
I painted my nails again to start the week. I love getting back into changing my nail color every week. This week, I stole this nail polish from my Mom's collection and I'm in love with the color.
Essie polishes are around $8 which is a bit pricey but some of them are worth it.







I added in a photo in this sunlight because it shows the that the color is not as blue toned as it seems.

This was not one of my best manicures. The polish got little air bubble bumps and I keep seeing new ones show up.
I feel like it has a finish that looks like it should be sheer but it's not. It looks different than your average nail polish and I can't put my finger on it. I painted my nails with 2 coats and it was fully opaque by then. Of course I also used a base coat and a top coat.
I can't tell if I like this color or not, I'll have to wear it for a bit longer to tell. 
It's a bit of a "darker" pastel purple.

I hope you enjoyed another Mani Monday!
 Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment