Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April Empties! ~ 2014

Hey!
I'm back with another empties post today! I've been collecting since the start of April and I've collected quite a lot within just 1 month. Without further a due, lets get started!


 First of all, I finishes a few hair products. I finished the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo. it wasn't anything special, but it lathered really well and I enjoyed it while it lasted!
I finished another Dove Dry Shampoo. This is my all time favorite dry shampoo and I will continue to repurchase!
I finished 3 eva nyc products and I actually have a full review on them!


 I also finished a few body-ish products. I tired the Dove pomegranate body wash and did not like it. It was fairly moisturizing but the scent was pretty awful (to me at least)!
I finished 2 Be Delectable mini body washes (coconut & vanilla) and I really enjoyed them.
I also finished up another Dove deodorant which is alright but I think I need to find a better one.
And I finished my favorite toothpaste, Colgate Winterfresh!


Lastly a few makeup products!
I finished 3 packages (2 travel sized) of the Kirkland makeup wipes and I love them!
I also used up the Rocket mascara by Maybelline and it gave a lot of length and volume
And lastly, I finished the ELF brow gel which I love but can't find it in my city :(
That's all of my empties, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment