Thursday, March 13, 2014

Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes

Hey guys!
The seasons are changing again which means it's time for another seasonal polish faves! Spring is the perfect time to pull out your bright neons & and pale pastels. Here's my top 5!


As you can see, they are all pastels & brighter colors. Spring & Summer are probably my favorite seasons for nail polish because you can make such a statement. 



The first two are by CoverGirl in peek a boo pink and coral silk. The formula of this is thin but not too sheer, and the colors are perfect for this season. 



Next I have an Essie polish in under where? This is a creamy, pink toned purple shade which is neutral enough to go with any outfit but bright at the same time!



This is one of my favorite shades! It's Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen. It's the perfect mint green color and it's very affordable too!



Last but not least I have Revlon's dreamer. This is a very toned down pink-toned blue and it reminds me of the sky!

That's all of the polish I have to show, I hope you enjoyed!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment