Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Simple Eye Make-Up Remover ~ Review

Hey there!
Today I have a quick review on the Simple make-up remover. I like the Simple brand because they have very gentle products and are great for sensitive skin. I don't use eye makeup remover often (I prefer wipes) but when I do, I use this one.


The formula is much less oily than your average makeup remover. It is similar to the consistency of water and it doesn't feel oily at all. It removes most of my eye makeup but sometimes I find traces of eyeliner and mascara. If it does get in your eye, it doesn't really sting which is great! 


One of the downsides is the cap. It has a very small opening and the cap doesn't twist off. I can fit a cotton swab in there which would be useful. I'm considering transferring this to another container.
Overall, I think it's a great product and I would definitely recommend it. Also it's at the drugstore!

I hope you enjoyed, and I hope this was helpful, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment