Saturday, March 15, 2014

Review: Dermal Sheet Masks!

Hello Everybody!
I have a little bit of a different post for today. I'm going to be reviewing the Dermal Korea facial sheet masks. I found these at T & T Supermarket for only $1.09 each! I picked up 5 kinds since they were so affordable. 


I like the packaging of these, it's very bright and colorful. It comes with 1 sheet mask in each package and there are tons of different kinds. I picked up a few that looked good to me!
I've only tried the Cucumber and Vitamin masks, but they are all fairly similar so I think I've developed my full opinion on them. Each mask has 3 specific benefits.


I'm really excited to try the green tea mask. This mask is for firming, moisturizing, and health.


I've already tried cucumber and it has a cooling affect. It smells just like cucumber and it leaves my face feeling really refreshed. This mask is for convergence, moisturizing, and soothing.


I'm probably most excited for the pearl mask, It sounds super luxurious! This mask is for moisturizing, convergence, and brightening.


I really like the Vitamin mask too.  It also had a cooling affect and I feel like it gave my skin and fresh feel. This mask if for brightening, firming, and refining. 


The last mask is Royal Jelly, which I had no idea what that was until I researched it. I believe it's used in the nutrition of honey bee larvae, correct me if I'm wrong. This is the most unique mask I got, but I'll definitely give it a try! This mask is for nutrition, moisturizing, and refining.

Overall I really like this masks! I gently press the sheet mask onto my skin, and leave it on for about 10 minutes. When I peel it off, I rub in the remaining gel from the mask. These are very cooling and refreshing, and I imagine they will be amazing for the summertime!
I would definitely recommend these if you can get your hands on them!
Here's a link to the Dermal online shop if your interested!
I hope you enjoyed, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment