Friday, March 21, 2014

Review: The Body Shop Blush!

Hey there, I'm back with another review for today!
I've been trying quite a few new blushes lately so I thought I'd share this one with you. 



It's almost a mix between a blush and a highlighter. It's very shimmery and there are two shades. One is a bright rosey pink and the other is a pale coral. They swirl together to create a natural looking flush. 


It's in the shade coral and I actually found it on clearance for $2 marked down from $22. I'm always up for a good bargain!
This applies really well and is really easy to blend out. It looks like you just came out of the cold which is good if that's what you're going for. It's fairly pigmented and it lasts for a while. The shimmer isn't overpowering and it gives a nice glow. I do really like this and would definitely consider trying other shades.
I hope this helped some of you!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment