Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Products I Regret Buying

Hey Guys!
So, normally I'm not a fan of writing (and reading) negative blog posts, but I also think it's good to show a different side of things and talk about the products that didn't work. So that's what I'm going to do!
I'd like to start of by saying, I'm not trying to put down these brands or products I'm just sharing my honest opinions. Also some of these products that don't work for me may work for others so I hope this doesn't offend you! :)
Enjoy
xx



First for hair, I have the TRESemmé Dry Shampoo. This kind of smelled like bug spray which was very unappealing. This did not soak up any oils, if anythings I found it added oillyness. I much prefer the Dove dry shampoo.
I tried the Live Clean argan oil and found it to be very sticky. It didn't leave my hair very soft and I noticed no difference.


I tried the sweet pea lotion from Bath & Body Works and I found the scent to be much too strong, it's just not my type. The lotion worked well though!
The White citrus body spray is definitely not my favorite smell. I have no idea why I bought it. 
The Bubblegum lip scrub from lush did nothing for my dry lips and it was overpriced at $10, although it smells amazing!


I've got a few makeup items. 
First is the elf holiday palette. The shadows were chalky and had little pigmentation. They didn't last long and the glitter was flaky. 
For the Rimmel quad, the pigmentation was barely there and they didn't show up very well. 
As for the Maybelline eyeshadow in Lilac, it was very sheer and didn't last long.
The elf jumbo eyeshadow stick applies very sheer and it last for less than 30 minutes! I like the fact that it twists up but it doesn't stay. You can easily smudge it away.


The Covergirl BB cream gave no coverage of any sort. It barely blurred my face and it didn't cover anything.
Lastly, the Stila Lip Glazes were extremely sticky and they twist out way too much product. 

I hope this was helpful & Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment