Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mini Haul!

Hey there!
I've done a little bit of shopping lately so I thought I'd share a few thigns I've gotten. I actually plan on doing some more shopping soon, so I may have another haul coming up in the future!
Enjoy, xx



I've been looking for a clarifying shampoo to use at the end of the week recently and I picked up this one. It's the Live Clean apple cider clarifying shampoo. I've used it once and it smells great!


I couldn't find my usual Dove dry shampoo so I thought I'd try this one. I've used it a few times and I don't really like it. It makes my hair feel stiff and powdery.


I needed a new shaving cream since summer's coming up ;) I picked up the Gillette Sating Care with Olay and I really enjoy it.


Lastly, I finally found my shade in the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I've heard great things about it and I've been in a need of a new face powder. I have to say it works really well! So far, I actually prefer it to my MAC powder!

I hope you enjoyed this haul, and if you want any review let me know!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment