Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Makeup Forever Aqua Shadow Review

Hello everyone! I'm back for another review today! I have a ton of products that I still need to review sot that's the reason behind all of the reviews! These are one of my favorite types of posts to read because it helps me decide if I want to buy the product. I hope this is somewhat helpful & enjoy! 
xx
I picked up this set of 2 full-sized aqua shadows from Make Up For Ever (MUFE), on Boxing Day last year and I still haven't reviewed it. I've been testing them out for a while now, and I've grown to really love them!
The set cost only $12 for 2 full-sized products (0.14oz), Full-sized costs $24 on their own! It was a crazy steal and a perfect opportunity to try them out!
It came with the shades 28E(top) and 20E(bottom). They're both similar shades, 28E is a pearly beige, and 20E is a pearly taupe. I really love how the packaging looks, it's very simple and sleek.
I don't like how these don't twist up. I'm not completely sure how to get more product out, if you have any tips comment below! I assume I could depot or try to find a  sharpener big enough for these jumbo pencils.
I've tried a few different jumbo eyeshadow pencils, but these are by far my favorite. They truly are waterproof and they stay on for hours. They look amazing on the lower lash line. When I apply them to my eyelids, I have to work fast because they do set and they're difficult to blend.
The colors are every vibrant and have a perfect amount of shimmer. These don't crease, bleed, or smudge throughout the day.
Top: 28E
Bottom: 20E
Overall, I would definitely recommend these. They aren't the most blendable but they have amazing lasting power if that;s what you're looking for. They are a bit pricey at $24 but you're defiantly paying for quality. 
I hope you enjoyed this review, thanks for reading!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment