Monday, March 17, 2014

Eva nyc Get up and Go-Hair Care Travel Kit ~ Review!

Hello!
I bought this Eva NYC travel hair set on clearance at Urban Outfitters for only $4.99!
Am I the only one who knows they don't need any more hair products, but just can't pass up a great deal? Yeah, that's me whenever I shop ;)
I had never heard about the brand before so I was super excited to try it out. I've been using the products for over a month now and I really like them!


This kit comes with a travel sized shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, hair oil, and travel case. The case is actually a medium sized bag and I can't wait to use it as a makeup bag in the future!




The shampoo contains 100mL. It gave me about 7-10 uses, keep in mind I have long thick hair and I use a lot of shampoo! I really liked the shampoo. For some reason, I expected it to not lather well but I was wrong. It lathered really well and and nourished my hair. It did not leave my hair feeling dry or stripped. I have actually already purchased the full sized because I liked it so much! By the way, all of the products smell amazing, I can't even explain it!



The conditioner was good too, but it didn't stand out as much as the shampoo. It was pretty average but still good while it lasted! If it was cheaper, I would consider repurchasing, but I can find something just as good at the drugstore. It left my hair feeling really soft!



The hair mask was great! It detangled my hair and added tons of moisture. It was fairly thick and it also left my hair feeling silky smooth. I would totally recommend this product!



Finally for the hair oil! This is one of my favorite argan oils I have ever tried. I've tried quite a few, and this helped my hair the most. It left my hair very smooth and shiny without leaving it greasy.
I would recommend this for sure!

I hope these reviews were somewhat helpful! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment