Sunday, March 9, 2014

Benefit POREfessional Agent Zero Shine (Sample) Review

Today I have a quick post on a sample I received a while back at Sephora.
A little while after the launch of the new POREfessional powder, Sephora (or at least my Sephora) was giving out free samples of the the product. The sample looked tiny and I expected it to last for 1, maybe 2 uses, but it actually lasted a lot longer. The sample even came with a brush, although it's very useless it was still a nice addition and I can't complain about something that was free!
I'd also like to apologize for the quality of the photos. I took these photos a few months ago in dim lighting, and I accidentally threw out the package before I could retake the photos. The quality will defiantely be back up by my next post!
xx




They've packaged the sample very nicely. The colors and pictures are very similar to the full-sized  package. The brush is very harsh and flimsy (as to be expected) so I prefer to use my own powder brush.


It doesn't look like a lot of product in there, but I don't usually use a huge amount of face powder, so this lasted me around 5 uses.
The powder is a bit messy and I found a lot of it sticking to my brush so I needed to tap it off.
I didn't notice any amazing staying power, but it did reduce my shine for the most part. I expected more out of a high end powder, but it just wasn't anything special. This gave no coverage as it is a translucent powder. It is very lightweight but it did not do anything for my pores. I would not buy the full-size, based on my experience and the other reviews I have read. It's also $36 which is a high price to pay for an average product. 

I hope this was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment