Sunday, March 23, 2014

25 Beauty Blog Post Ideas!

Hello Everyone!
I'm always stuck for a good blogpost idea and I'm always left searching the interenet. I hope this post helps some of you who are like me and need a little inspiration. I actaully keep an ongoing list of ideas that pop into my head so I thought I'd share. I'm going to share some of my favorite types of blogposts to read and to write! I'm quite excited to write this because I can't wait to come back and read this when I'm stuck!
Enjoy!


1. Top 5 eye/lip/face products: Share your top 5 holy grail products for a certain category
2. Old favorites (eyeshadow, lips, etc...) Talk about products you used to love
3. Monthly/Weekly favorites: Share products you've been loving throughout the week or month.
4. Wishlist
5. TAG posts (Even if you haven't been tagged!): Find a fun tag and answer the questions
6. $5/$10/$20 makeup challenge: Go shopping and create a makeup look within the budget
7. Reviews: Dig out some products and share your thoughts
8. Seasonal nail polish faves: Share you favorite polishes of the season
9. Products comparisons or Dupes: Compare similar products or dupes
10. New at the Drugstore/Sephora: Take pics of new products you've spotted on the shelves
11. Best of...(NYX, Revlon, MAC etc...): Share the best products of a certain brand
12. Empties: Collect the products you've finished and share your opinion on them
13. Season essentials: Share your must-haves of the season
14. Products (not) worth the hype: Talk about products worth the hype, or not
15. Bargain beauty: Share your favorite inexpensive, bargain finds
16. Hauls: Take pics of your recent purchases and write a bit about them
17. Perfume of the month: Write about the perfume you've been using all month
18. Best Dollarstore/Drugstore/High end makeup: Share your favorite makeup from a certain store
19. Products I regret buying (I just posted this!): Talk about products you wish you never bought
10. Fashion/OOTD: Take pics of your favorites fashion/outfits of the moment
21. Recipes: Try something different and share your fave recipes
22. How I take my blog photos: Write about how you take the photos for your blog
23. DIY: Find a project on Pinterest or make one up yourself and write a tutorial
24. Tips: Share you secret beauty/fashion/shopping, etc. tips
25. Blog post ideas: Share your own blog post ideas ;)

I hope this helps some of you who are stuck on post ideas. If you've just stumbled upon my blog, check out some other posts! :)
Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment