Saturday, February 15, 2014

Liebster Award!

Hello Everyone!
I'm coming with an off-schedule post for today because I recently received a nomination for the Liebster Award! I was very excited to see the comment on my blog so I definitely wanted to answer the questions! Thank you so much to Katherine for nominating me!
The rules are:
-Give 11 random facts about yourself
-Answer the 11 questions tagger has given you
-Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and create 11 questions for them to answer
-Also don't forget to let them know you nominated them!

Facts about myself:
1. My favorite color is blue!
2. Most of my makeup collection is from the drugstore
3. I paint my nails nearly every Sunday
4. I would much rather be shopping than sitting at home
5. I only get my hair cut about twice a year (I love keeping it long!)
6. I don't have 1 favorite food but I'm a total chocoholic!
7. I'm Canadian
8. I love making smoothies every day!
9. I love to read it's very relaxing
10. Fall is my favorite season, I love the weather & fashion
11. I really want a cat but I'm allergic :(

Katherine's Questions:
1. Are you an early bird or night owl?
Definitely a night owl, I can't stand waking up early!
2. What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading Allegiant from the Divergent series but I'm looking forward to staring The Fault in our stars
3. What would be your dream job?
A makeup artist or interior designer for sure!
4. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla!
5. What is your most prized possession?
Photos, and not the digital kind. I love looking back at the hard copies I have, I cherish the memories they hold.
6. What's the first thing you do in the morning?
My Makeup!
7. What is your favorite food?
I can't choose just one, but I love smoothies, sweet & sour chicken, chocolate chip cookies, and tons more!
8. Biggest pet peeve?
When people reply to texts a day later.
9. What was the last movie you watched? What did you think about it?
It was actually Frozen, haha! I'm not usually a fan of Disney movies, but I quite enjoyed it!
10. Pasta, wine and a good book OR pizza, beer and a movie? Why?
I don't drink, but I'd have to say pasta and a good book. There's just something about cuddling up with a blanket and good book that makes me feel great!
11. What's something your readers might not know about you?
 I'm really into baking and cooking, and I like to do it as often as possible! I also love trying healthier recipes.

My Nominees!

Questions for nominees:
1. What is your favorite makeup brand?
2. Where is your favorite place to be alone?
3. Favorite place you've traveled to?
4. Are you wearing lipstick right now? If so, what color?
5. When and why did you start blogging?
6. Who is your favorite you-tuber?
7. How often do you wear makeup?
8. What is your favorite candy?
9. What is your all-time favorite movie?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. Name 3 things you couldn't live without.
And that's a wrap!
Sorry for the late response, and thanks again to Katherine for nominating me!
xx,
Ella

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I loved your post and getting to "meet" you! :)

    xo,
    Katherine Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for nominating me, I had a lot of fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete