Tuesday, February 25, 2014

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve Review!

Hey there!
I've been pulling out my rose salve lately because my lips have been really dry and I thought, why not do a review on it? So that's exactly what I'm doing!
I purchased this about a year ago, on sale at Bath and Body Works. (Regular price: $5.50) 
The brand is C.O. Bigelow, but a few of their items are sold at BBW. It says you can use it on lips, face, elbows, cuticles, knees, or any dry places.
I absolutely love the packaging and scent of this product! The packaging is very classic and bright. It smells like a sweet rose scent and it's not overpowering. I usually use this for lips, but my other favorite place to use it is to moisturize my cuticles.
This is almost like a translucent, gel-looking texture and it applies very smoothly. it doesn't give of any color but it adds a lot of shine. While it lasts, it's extremely moisturizing but it doesn't last very long at all. Maybe 30-60 minutes. It also doesn't have any long term benefits for me. I still like to apply this as a lip balm and cuticle cream, but it's nothing extravagant.
That's pretty much all I have to say about this.
I wouldn't say not to buy this but I probably wouldn't recommend it either. If you want to buy it, go for it, it's only about $5 (which could be considered pricey for a lip balm). 
Anyways, that's it for today!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment