Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Favorites!

How is January already over!? I felt like January flew by so fast, which is scary because we're already coming up on the second month of 2014! January was a pretty great month for me. I did a lot of fun things and it was just a great start for the year.
Anyways, here's my January favorites =)
Benefit World famous Neutrals-Most Glamorous Nudes Ever
Versace Bright Crystal perfume. This was gifted to me for Christmas and I all can say is it smells amazing!
Cake Dry Shampoo. It soaks up oil really well, has a nice scent, and doesn't leave a residue or color behind.
Raspberry & Blackberry lotion and Body Shop Vanilla Body Butter. 
Both very moisturizing.
MAC 187 duo fiber stippling brush and Benefit Coralista blush.
A great combo and the blush smells surprisingly good!
Baby Lips Dr.Rescue, Soothing Sorbet. NYX round lipstick, Tea Rose
The Baby Lips is super moisturizing with great color payoff and the lipstick is really creamy and has a beautiful color!
The Rocket mascara and Annabelle Mojito eyeliner.
The mascara has lots of volume and the eyeliner adds a nice subtle pop of color.
I tried to not ramble about the products for a change so I hope you liked it!
BYE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment