Sunday, December 8, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 8! ELF Holiday Palette Review

ELF has come out with the cutest holiday collection! The packaging is so gorgeous it doesn't even need to be wrapped! I only picked up one thing from the line and I recently featured it in a haul.
The great thing about ELF is that it's super affordable and the quality is definately there.
I'm showing you this because I think it would make a great gift for a friend or even yourself.
It costs only $3 for a 6 shadow compact! The gold glittery packaging caught my attention and led to my purchase. This would be such a cute gift or stocking stuffer for anyone who likes makeup.
 The packaging of the compact is white with gold lettering and it's the same size as the normal ELF 6 piece compacts. All colors are neutral and fairly shimmery.
It's in the shade natural and I'm not sure if there are more shade options.
The colors are all well pigmented although they aren't outstanding. There are 3 darker browns, a gold, a copper tone, and a shimmery white. I love sweeping to gold over the lid with a medium dark brown in the crease and the white in the inner corner. There are so many looks that can be made with this palette.
That's all for today!
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment