Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 4! Nivea lip products

Nivea is one of my favorite brands when it comes to lip care.
They have a wide range of products that work amazing to fight dry lips. Their products are really affordable and can be found at most drugstores. 
I have 2 different products to review, the Lip Butters and the Essential Lip Balm.
They're two completely different products but they're definitely both amazing!
The Essential lip balms are really inexpensive. You can buy a set of 2 for only $2.99 at Target!
I love to throw these in my bag and apply them throughout the day. The don't at any color but the moisture last for hours. They actually have a pleasant scent although it's not overpowering.
I love Lip Butters! I don't usually use them on to go because I don't like applying them whit unwashed hands but they're great at home. They smell amazing! It's unreal. They also have great moisturizing benefits and last for a long time. The average cost is about $3 at most drugstores. 
These are some of my favorite lip rpoducts and I hope you enjoyed!
That's all for today, Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment