Monday, December 30, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 30! Bath & Body Works Room Spray

A little bit of a different post for the second to last day of Blogmas.
I had originally planned another Mani Monday, but me being the forgetful person I am, completely forgot to remove my old polish and paint my nails. Today I actually went on a quick shopping trip and though I'd talk about this room spray I picked up from Bath & Body Works.
How's that for a post on the spot? ;)
I only snapped one quick pic before my camera battery decided to die on me...
These were 3 for $5 or $2 each. I really wanted three but I stopped myself, as I have way too many Bath & Body Works products piling up at home. 
I had to at least buy 1 though, and I decided Cinnamon Frosting smelled the BEST. 
I got home and quickly tried it out, spraying 3 sprays in a tiny room. Kind of a big mistake...
My room was drenched in cinnamon frosting! I definitely think 1 spray is enough for a small room, I'll have to save 3 sprays for a bigger room such as a family room or something.
I would say this smells more like frosting than cinnamon, in fact I can't tell if I smell any cinnamon at all or if I'm just imagining it!
I haven't had the time completely test it out, but there's a little "first impression" for you.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment