Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 3! e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzer

I wanted to do a review on the e.l.f. Contouring Blush and bronzer Powder becuase I've been trying it out for a while and I have mixed thoughts on it.
First of all I'm in love the the packaging. It's so sleek and it looks like something that came out of Sephora!
It retails for only $3! Gotta love e.l.f. prices! 
There's two pretty full sized sides. One is a blush and the other is a bronzer.
I have the shade St. Lucia which included a coral pink blush and light-medium brown bronzer.
Both shades are extremely shimmery which makes it very difficult to contour with. I prefer to use the bronzer to give my face a glow. I use a little bit of blush on the apples of my cheeks to give my face some color.
The colors are fairly pigmented I just swatched them very lightly. As you can see with the bronzer swatch it goes on pretty heavy. If you blend it out it looks great and it definitely adds A LOT of color to your face so make sure to tap off your brush before.
A great quality of this product is that it's long-lasting.
Packaging: 10/10
Application: 8/10
Lasting power: 8/10
Color pay-off: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
There's three other shades of this product, and I wish there were more. I believe all of them are fairly shimmery.  
I featured this in a haul a few posts back, see it here.
That's all for today! See you tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment