Sunday, December 29, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 29! Decmeber Favorites

I can't believe another month is coming to an end, Another year actually! 
It's crazy how fast time can pass, and I can't believe I'm already doing my December favorites of 2013.
Anyways, this has been a great month, although I still have 2 more days to enjoy!
After reading Divergent and Insurgent, I was super excited to see Allegiant hit stores! I'm nearly halfway through this book and loving it! I read it nearly every night and I can't put it down. It's interesting because it shows a different point of view every chapter. I can't wait for the Divergent movie next year! I've been trying this TRESemmé keratin smooth conditioner and I really enjoy it. It leaves my hair super soft, although it's nothing out of this world, just what I've been using for the month.  And of course, my perfume of the moth has to go to Bath and Body Works' Vanilla Bean Noel! I can't say enough good things about it!
Simple's eye makeup remover is very gentle and it gets the job done! I've been using that quite a lot lately. My favorite nail polish was Sinful Colors Unwrap Me which I featured in a Mani Monday.
Since winter started, my nose has become extremely dry, and Vaseline has helped rescue it! I actually recently posted 15+ uses of Vaseline if you'd like to check it out!
As for beauty, most of it is ELF! I bought a ton of ELF stuff last month and have had the time to try them out. I've been loving the colors in the 6 piece holiday palette. For concealer, I always blend in my Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer with the ELF small stipple brush and it works great! I've been highlighting my face a ton lately with the ELF shimmering facial whip, and setting my brows with the wet gloss clear mascara. And my all-time favorite eyeliner is the Maybelline eye studio gel liner! I have great control with it and it stays on all day.
Those are all my favorites of the month, see you tomorrow.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment