Thursday, December 26, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 26! What I got for Christmas

Sorry for not posting on Christmas day. I didn't have much time and it totally slipped my mind!
Anyways,
Yesterday I had a great Christmas! I spent time with family, ate some good food, and had a little present exchange. I love seeing what others got for Christmas (Nosey I know) it's exciting peeking into others lives. Haha, anyways, I'm not trying to brag in any way, shape or form. I just thought some of you might be interested. I'm am extremely thankful for everything I received, and for everyone I spent time with. If you don't like this types of posts or will take it the wrong way, please just exit out :) Thanks, and enjoy!
Miscellaneous: Earrings, Vanilla scented flame less candles, Live Simply ring tray, Lace pouch, Varua good spirit doll.
Food: Crème Brulee hot chocolate, Barbeque pop chips, Godiva chocolate, Belgium truffles, 4 pack gum, Roasted seaweed, Terry's chocolate orange. (and a real orange in the fridge!)
Miscellaneous 2: Burgundy+Pink sweater, Owl Post-it notes, Canon PowerShot SX500 IS!, The movie above the camera is the Descendents (one of my fave movies!), The Fault in Our Stars, Pajamas
Beauty: Twist&Pout Lip glosses, Lip smackers, Baby Lips Dr.Rescue, Body shop body butter trio, Benefit World famous neutrals, eye studio mascara sampler, Pinch minimergency kit, Taylor Swift wonder struck enchanted perfume, Versace Bright Crystal perfume, Hard candy palette trio, I love raspberry&blackberry shower gel and lotion duo, face mask and hair mask
I forgot to add this coconut body butter to the last pic!
A huge thanks to my friends and family for your company and generous gifts over the holidays. I really enjoyed exchanging present with them all, and I know Christmas isn't about presents but that's a plus ;) 

I hope you enjoyed, and I hope Santa was good to you ;)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment