Saturday, December 21, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 21! 15+ Uses of Vaseline

I absolutely love Vaseline! The things you can do with it are endless; well, not endless... But I have over 15 uses to show you today! I hope it helps!
1. As a makeup remover
2. As lip balm/treatment
3. Apply under perfume to make it last
4. Apply on earlobes to slide in earrings with ease
5. As a moisturizer
6. To soothe dry nose (dry from winter/have a cold)
7. Eyelash treatment before bed to promote lash growth
8. Apply to cuticles to prevent polish mistakes
9. As a cuticle treatment
10. On elbows
11. Apply to feet and cover with socks over night for super soft feet
12. Mix with Kool-Aid to create tinted lip balm
13. Apply to teeth to prevent lipstick from getting on them
14. To ease off rings
15. On ends of hair to hide split ends
16. As brow gel
17. On cheeks for a dewy look
That's it! I know there are many more uses, but these are the ones I like the best!
Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment