Monday, December 2, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 2! Mani Monday

I feel like I haven't posted a Mani Monday in so long!
I`ve been getting into holiday colors recently and today I chose a sparkly green by China Glaze.
 I find myself coming back to this polish every year around this time. it`s so festive without being too bright. It has the perfect amount of glitter in it and I love that it`s not too chunky! 
The color of it looks a bit darker in the bottle but when on your nails it really shows up.
After one coat it doesn't loom so good, but after two, it looks amazing and opaque.
The name is Glittering Garland and it`s from a China Glaze Christmas set called Meet Me Under the Mistletoe, which I purchase a year or two ago.
A little bit of a shorter post for today, but come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 3!
Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment