Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 15! Makeup Brush Collection

Only 10 days 'till Christmas!
 Today I have a post that's a little out of my comfort zone. I'm going to be doing my makeup brush collection! 
Please excuse my messy brushes, I forgot to clean them in time.
I don't have a ton of brushes but I do hope to build my collection because there are a few brushes I've got my eye on. ;)
Anyways, enjoy!
I keep them in this blue pail that I got from the dollar store as well as some vase filler to keep them upright. 

From left to right: Powder Brush, Large Concealer Brush, Blush Brush, Foundation brush
I purchased a Quo brush set at the beginning of the year when it was on sale for $30 and I didn't love it. The brushes shed and they aren't very soft :( it came with 4 face brushes, 5 eye brushes, and a lip brush for a total of 10 brushes. It also came with a cute sequined makeup bag.
Left to Right: All Over Shadow Brush, Eye Smudger, Crease Brush, Definer Shadow brush, Liner/Brow Brush, Lip Brush
I use the crease brush, definer shadow brush, and the liner/brow brush the most. I love the definer shadow brush for focusing shadows on the centre of my lids!
I have 3 ELF brushes. I have the Small Stipple Brush, Eyeshadow "C" Brush and the Essential Blending Eye Brush.
I love all of these brushes! The small stippling one is great for blending concealer.
And lastly, I have 1 M.A.C. brush that I splurged on earlier this year and I love it! I'm so glad I bought it. It's the softest brush I've ever used and it's super versatile! I usually use it for blush.
Well, that's my makeup brush collection.
Thanks for reading, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment