Thursday, December 12, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 12! Winter Makeup Routine

I've never done anything like this before, but I decided to try to do a makeup routine!
I'm definitely not the best at makeup, but I have a lot of fun with it! I usually go with a fairly natural look although it seems like a use a ton of products.
I defiantely don't do this everyday, just when I want a little extra oomph!
First for face, I use quite a few things to reach a flawless complexion. I start by applying the Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation all around my face focusing on problem areas. For my under-eyes, I use the covergirl fresh complexion concealer in a shade lighter than my skin-tone to help brighten my eyes. I use the Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer on any blemishes or redness and I set it all with MAC select sheer pressed powder in NW20.
To give my face more dimension, I use the Nyx blush in peach, and Benefit's Watt's Up!
I prefer to skip bronzer in the winter.
I prime my eyes with ELF's eyelid primer under my eyeshadows. For eyeliner, I love Maybelline's eye studio gel liner. I have complete control over the line and it's perfect every time! To make myself appear more awake, especially on those days I sleep in, I use the Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof kohl kajal eyeliner in nude. It's way more natural and less harsh than a white eyeliner. 
My favorite mascara of the moment is Maybelline's The Rocket. I recently repurchased this and fell in love once again!
For eyeshadow, I use this ELF palette with 32 shadows. I can't remember the name of it but I remember getting it on clearance for less than $5!
I use 1 as a brow-bone and inner corner highlight. I mix 2 & 3 over my entire eyelid with 4 & 5 in the crease! I fill my brows in with 6 which is extremely similar to MAC's omega eyeshadow.
Swatches of products mentioned
 I set my brows with the ELF wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara, it keeps them in place all day long!
I've recently been wearing this Sally Hansen Colorfast tint+moisture balm a ton! It's in the shade in the pink and it's super neural for everyday wear. This smells amazing and is super moisturizing.
Well that's my makeup routine for winter! I hope you enjoyed!
Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 13!
Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment