Saturday, November 9, 2013

10 products I would repurchase! (if all of my makeup disappeared)

I've seen a few blog posts similar to this so I thought I'd try it for myself. Basically you talk about the 10 products you would repurchase first, if all of your makeup was stolen or disappeared, etc.
I would definitely repurchase my Maybelline fit me stick foundation. It is so easy to apply and it gives great light-medium coverage. (I have a review on it here). Next to cover up any blemishes or dark circles, I would pick up the Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer. This covers everything from acne to discoloration. To set my face makeup, I would repurchase my favorite powder: Mac's select sheer pressed powder. It gives a sheer matte color to your face and perfectly sets any foundation. My favorite blush is Peach By Nyx. This would definitely be on my list to buy. I love the elf eyeshadow "palette" by elf, in the shade natural. This gives you multiple looks in one compact palette, and the colors have awesome pigmentation! As you can see I have hit pan on of few of these products from continuous use!
The Maybelline color tattoo in the shade barely branded is a must-have in any makeup bag! It can be worn on its own for a natural shimmer, or under shadows to make them pop vibrantly. I already have a review on this, which goes into more detail. Click here to view. One of my favorite eyeliners is by essence and it retails for only $3-4! It gives easy and fast application with a flawless line. Next I have two lip products that compliment each other perfectly! First is the Maybelline color whisper in pink possibilities. This sheer pink lipstick goes great with almost any eye look. It looks even better with a quick swipe of Nyx's lip gloss in gold mauve. One of my favorite mascaras is the Voluminous carbon black mascara by L'Oreal. It gives great volume while lengthening at the same time.

I have mentioned many of these products on monthly favorites and other posts! I hope you enjoyed 10 or my favorite products that I would repurchase. Talk to you later, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment