Monday, October 14, 2013

Mani Monday!

I feel like I haven't done a Mani Monday in so long!
Today I deciding to try something fun that I have been wanting to try for a while now. I'd seen many photos on pinterest of using reinforcements to do french tips so I finally tried it out!
 I started out with a sheer pink polish called "Vanity Fairest" by Essie. I used this to blend any imperfections in my nails just like foundation!



I completely forgot to take pictures, but I put circular stickers at the tips of my nails and painted over them with two different polishes. First "True Blue" by Claire's, and second "Bling-tastic" By Sally Hansen Gem Crush. I thought this combination looked really good!
If I did this again, I would probably make the tips a little thicker as they're quite thin, but other than that I think it turned out well for an at home manicure!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment