Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rimmel London, Dark signature quad

 I realize that I mostly post about drugstore products. I hope in the future I will be able to share some high end products with you. Anyways, I have yet another drugstore product to review and it is the Rimmel London quad in the shade 017, Dark signature. I bought this palette because I don't have many purples in my collection.


This quad has 2 dark purples, a pale lavender and a white. I usually take the lavender all over my lid, using the white as a highlight and a mix of the dark purples in the crease and outer corner. 


The shadows aren't extremely pigmented, they're actually quite chalky. If you use them with a skin toned base they show up a little more vibrantly.
Overall I wasn't very impressed with the eyeshadows from this quad which was surprising because I love Rimmel's single eyeshadows. 


That's all for today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment