Sunday, June 23, 2013

New York Palette

Hello everyone!
I thought I would post once more before my busy week (which starts tomorrow). 
I most likely wont have a Mani Monday up tomorrow because I didn't have time to paint my nails today.   
I should be able to upload by Friday at the latest!
Today I was thinking about my City Colors New York palette/book and I thought I would create a post on it. I received this as a Christmas gift and the bright colors intimidated me a bit, but after I played around with it a bit I grew to love it. The colors are super pigmented and there is a beautiful variety.
There are 15 eyeshadows as well as 3 blushes. There are 4 slightly neutral colors and the rest are fairly bold. The blues look beautiful under the eye as a pop of color and the purples look pretty when blended into the crease. There are so many possibilities with this palette. the blushes are also very nice. they give you a subtle flushed look.
If I were to "rate" this palette I would probably give it a 7.5/10. The packaging is too cute as well!
See you next time!
This post is not sponsored.


No comments:

Post a Comment