Sunday, June 2, 2013

May Favorites!

 I cannot believe it's already June! May flew by and it's time for favorites.
I don't have too, too many favorites but I bought quite a few things last month that I've grown to love.
I've been using this lots recently and it gives a nice, light coverage. very blendable and perfect for sumemr
This lip butter is to die fore! It smells amazing and it's super moisturizing. The sun beam highlighter gives a nice glow to a matte face.
This has been my favorite lip combination this month. It's a really soft pink and I love the shine.
I love wearing this under my eyes as an eyeliner. It gives the perfect pop of color to a nude eye look.
Favorite crease color" nyx's tropical. It gives a soft blended look to your eyes. And I really love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look.
Favorite blush, Nyx peach. Not much to say about this.

 This has been my favorite scent of the month. Bath and body works honey sweetheart really is super sweet and flirty.
And my 2 favorite nail polishes: first timer and under where?
That's all for my may favorites, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment