Friday, June 14, 2013

Get soft hair with one product! (Marc Anthony Argan Oil)


Hello everyone!
I've come a across a product that I love! It makes my hair soft and shiny without feeling or looking greasy. I've tried many other hair products and none of them work as well as the Marc Anthony oil of morocco argan oil treatment. 
I found this in set at Costco including the oil, a huge bottle of  Marc Anthony shampoo, and a bottle of conditioner. I don't actually remember the price. This product is infused with keratin which fills and mends damaged parts of hair. This oil makes my hair so soft to the touch. It can be applied to wet or dry hair and I usually just finger comb it through. It also gives hair a natural looking shine that doesn't appear greasy. I believe you can buy this at ulta (on its own) for under $10. I am very picky when it comes to products and I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
This post is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment