Saturday, May 25, 2013

May Empties #2

 So as I said, I'm doing another empties post today! This is empties #2.
Most of the products were bought when I used to purchase fairly cheap brands.
I finished 2 mascaras. The Maybelline one by one and Bonne Bell mascara in denim. Last year I decided I wanted blue mascara for no reason. It wasn't my favorite. I really liked the one by one, it gives natural full lashes!
I completely finished my nyc smooth skin powder in translucent.
This wasn't my favorite. There was no color pay-off (which I expected) and it didn't totally "mattify" my face.
I finished the elf eyelid primer which I didn't like. I think it was just the one I got because it dried up very fast.
I also used up the nyc brow/eyeliner pencil in black. It was okay, not the best pencil liner.
And one of my favorite eyeshadows, Rimmel London in 102 backstage.
I've already repurchased this since it's not very usable. It's super pigmented and long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment