Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Empties #1

Hey everyone! 
So I have been collecting my empty products for a few months now so I thought I'd share.
I'll do one or two empties posts a week since there are way too many to feature in one post.
Today I'll show you the hair products I've used up, and I talk a little bit about what I thought of them.

First things I finished were my John Frieda brilliant brunette lustrous touch shampoo and conditioner. I found the shampoo didn't lather very well and it felt very drying. As for the conditioner, It didn't really do anything for my hair. These were a bit more expensive (and only 250 ml) than most drugstore hair products and I will not repurchase these.
I completely finished the dove dry shampoo. I find this did a great job of soaking up oil and adding volume. This left little white residue although it did leave some. I would repurchase this and it's around $5.
The last hair product I finished was the ion deep repair hair treatment. I actually finished 2 packages. I bought this a Sally beauty supply for only about $1. It worked okay, but it didn't really compare to my tresemme hair mask. I most likely wouldn't repurchase this.
That's all for now, I'll try my best to get at least 1 more empties post up this week!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment